Review: Blade Song

Blade Song - J.C. Daniels

First thing first. Did you know J.C Daniels is Shiloh Walker?? I didnt until i got to the end, I'm pretty sure i have read some Walker stuff and enjoyed it.... this needs further investigation.

Anyways onto my word vomit about this book....

Have you ever read Kate Daniels? you would know if you had or not because it would of Rocked Your Socks Right Off!!

I swear i love everything that duet do, it could be the worst literature ever written and I'd probably still love it, lucky me their amazing so i don't have to worry about that.

Anywho.... Blade Song is like an almost as good adult version of Kate Daniels, now if you know me thats high praise. When i first consumed Kate Daniels i devoured all 5 books in almost 3 days, then i turned around and read them again. I have never done that before (good thing otherwise people may become concerned). Anyways this book is maybe half a star less worthy, so maybe 4 1/2 stars, which is good. It has some pretty smexy scene's and some fantastic characters, that Daemon fellow, Whew *fans face*.

I like how the two main characters fit together. Kit is undoubtedly the most fucked up character i have ever come across (that is saying a lot) and Daemon jut takes it and deals, its incredible. Dude is occasionally an ass at times but Kit puts him back in his place, plus she's pretty hilarious. i like my girls with snark!

"I'd show him a fucking chicken -- He'd squawk like one after I rammed my sword up his ass."

-Kit talking about Daemon

I love hilarious heroines, who doesnt enjoy a good laugh?

The rest of the characters/world are really interesting as well. I'm very much looking forward to exploring more of them/it in the future, especially the witches! crazy bitches, gotta love it.

I also cant wait for Kit's family to make an appearance, you just know thats going to happen sooner or later. Mwahaha *rubs hands together in glee*

OH! and Daemon's issues!!! can't believe i forgot those! man is it messed up how excited i am over these terrible things that are bound to happen?? I suppose it's okay cause i know they'll (kit and Daemon) will win in the end.

Will i be reading the next book?

Hell Yes I Will!

Who would I recommend to?

Kate Daniels and Night Huntress fan's.